The Combo Kitchen is a franchise system that allows an entrepreneur to invest in a ghost kitchen and operate up to four proven food concepts listed in The Combo Kitchen Network. While the majority of ghost kitchens are shared by different business owners, Combo Kitchen allows you total business ownership over the kitchen, meaning you get to keep the majority of the profits! Investors have the option to franchise a food hall model (ghost kitchen with limited dine-in area) or a ghost kitchen itself. If you’re looking to start your first business venture or are an entrepreneur looking for a unique concept to add to your portfolio, then Combo Kitchen is perfect for you!
The following statistics prove online ordering is here to stay and why you should take advantage of this emerging market by franchising a Combo Kitchen:
- 58% of food service orders are for off-premise dining
- 34% of consumers spend at least $50 per order when ordering food online.
- 40% of consumers depend on using to-go food containers to avoid doing dishes.
- 60% of restaurant operators say that offering delivery has generated incremental sales.
- 87% of Americans who use third-party food delivery services agree that it makes their lives easier.
- By 2020, 70% of meals will be takeout.
Even after the impact from COVID-19 dwindles into normalcy, online ordering and curbside pickup options are here to stay. With ghost kitchens rising in popularity, now’s the time to act on opening your own Combo Kitchen and get a head start on the hottest trend that’s revolutionizing the restaurant industry.