Helping Others Find the Perfect Franchise
Franchise Sleuth LLC is a franchise consulting group for prospective entrepreneurs, Veterans, executives going through a career transition and existing business owners seeking to franchise their business.
Our consultants work with you to determine your strengths, prime you for success as a business owner, then put you in touch with franchisors and other business opportunity providers from our extensive network. Our #1 goal is to help you build a secure future for you and your family.
We specialize in single, and multi-unit franchise opportunities. We also assist international clients in securing their E-2 Visa, educating and guiding them through the process, partnering as necessary with a highly accomplished Immigration Attorney.
Franchising Tips and Articles
Recent Franchise News
- 12/11/2019 - Tint World named top franchise opportunity for veterans
- 12/10/2019 - Senior Helpers of Sun City Center and Hillsborough County to Host Dementia, Alzheimer's and Caregiving Seminar
- 12/10/2019 - Re-Bath Makes a Splash in San Antonio, Announces Signed Agreement
- 12/9/2019 - Carolina Hemp Company Continues Rapid Expansion With Multi-Unit Deal in North Carolina
- 12/6/2019 - Batteries Plus Bulbs Recognized for High Quality Device Repair Services
- 12/3/2019 - Atlanta's Total Row Expands to North Carolina
- 11/26/2019 - AlphaGraphics proves strong momentum with awarding of nine new centers through Q2, Q3
- 11/26/2019 - Molly Maid Knows a Clean Home Tops Everyone's Wish List, Offers Chance to Win Free Home Cleanings This Holiday Season
- 11/26/2019 - Husband-and-Wife Franchise Partners Chris Burden and Penelope Clark Sign a Three-Unit Deal To Bring Big Blue Swim School to the Garden State
- 11/25/2019 - AtWork Group Tacks on Batavia Branch